Thursday, June 16, 2016

Yellow Moon (Yoga chatter and a whiff of...)

Nooooo, no, no, I cant write about some boring fitness crap.  If you have a question, text me.

-----

Life can get a little... weird, might be the word, when this nut case is in your ear 80% of your alone time.

Somehow you dive quickly into odd ball conversations you may not normally and you say things "normal," people dont quite say and you find a way to say it a super weird way, but when it wraps up you go, "Oh wow, I like it like that."

-----

I was talking to someone in the gym, a very non-yoga gym, in the traditional sense and I recommended they give some yoga a good 3 month commitment and see whats up.  They said "maybe, i think about it here n there."
Working to open them up a tad, I said "Yoga for me can be like that closet of things you kinda forgot you had, but never wanted to throw away and you walk and go "ho-ly shit!  Where did you all go?  I've been looking for you!" and they say "Hey ass, we were always right here, you're the one that left," and you find a wave to tap back into that youthful innocence and truth."

-----

You read about Paula in the last blog?
Stopped in to get my salad and asked her whats new.  She's doing well.  Very calm lady.  Said she's still working for 30 minutes of yoga every day, she tries to start the day with it and often hits a bit after work.  I asked her how she feels about it.  She said "I live alone, but I dont feel alone anymore."  Paula, lets not try to make the big guy cry when the suns up.  k?  

-----

Have you checked out the site or videos?  I like whats happening there, check it out and give me some feedback.

-----

So its getting hot out.
And footbball is brewing.,
And I've been really attacking weights.
And listening to a buttload (or is it boat load?) of Pearl Jam.
So the minds in hyper drive.
And I like it.
Thinking about goals again... honestly, life has been such a tornado of chaos, they've drifted far from thoughts.  I actually found myself avoiding things I like because they were reminders of my goals, which I was trying to ignore (what a circle - Pearl Jam playing right now, havent listened to them in a really long time and now its like a new band again and these songs are pounding away.  I could listen to yellow moon and write about anything all night).  
So with some thoughts floating around, conversations have found me and its kinda been like a scene in the movie where the character hears something come from a random stock boy or guy at a gas station and the character looks around like "are you talking to me?"  and the other guy doesn't even speak English, but you swore he said something right to you? (hows that for run-on sentence?) 
Like Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams... "If you build it..."

-----


"If you teach it..."

-----
(story time)

One guy said: Hey, you know that thing you say dream about? The thing you doodle and write and draw? Want to do it?
Other guy said: Nooooo no no
Guy says: why?
Other guy: no
Guy: Why?
Other guy: Just not a good idea anymore
Guy: Then why do you still dream about it?
Other guy: I don't know
Guy: Why not try again?
Other guy: Not the same, too much risk now.
Guy: You're afraid of failure?
Other guy: Guess so... Failure now isn't the same as failure back then.
Guy: But what if you KNEW you wouldn't fail? What if you had the support and everything else you think you need? What if you KNEW it would "win?" Would you go for it?
Yes.

-----

When I write and use (example) in the middle, do you read that as me mumbling or talking a little under my breath?

Here, listen to this pretty song one night, one I cant get enough of right now. 


This Is Blue Chip