Thursday, November 17, 2016

No Edits (ok, just one)



There are some things I'm really, really passionate about.  Like, yelling and screaming, passion.  Like the kind of passion that makes you yell and carry on so much, you pull a muscle in the back of your neck to get a point across... I now have that pain, no need in knowing how that one arrived.

Good chance you're new to this, so let me give you a quick recap into the author.
A) Its absolutely not a fitness blog.  No chance you'll ever read shit on here about to perform a squat-crunch-push or pull.  
B) Read between the lines.
C) I;m highly influenced by events that took place, primarily in the west coast music scene, between 1962 an 1971.  
B) I write wicked shit w a few beers and just the write conversation to send me along... 
(get the joke there?  btw, in paranthesis... I write shit I'd sually mumble under my breath). 

SO!   
I posted on social media... 
You have to know... you have to believe w all your energy, w all your soul... there's much more at play here than what we see on the surface.
There's more than this "game," much more than what you see, what you think is "important."We are immortal and I don't mean that in a comic book, I WILL LIVE FOREVER bullshit way.Our moments, our words, our actions, our energy... it vibrates and carries on.I do not believe it's some wild hippy theory. I've seen too much.Don't hold back. Don't stop yourself to err for safety.Jump. Jump and fly and tell great stories of your life.

See... I get in a mood here and there.  
Problem is, my 12 and 10 year old now follow on certain social media so I have to oull back here and there.  Again, they're only 12 and 10, not quite ready for this stuff... they'll need their early 20's and some college days under their belt before this dose.  

So to recap:
You have to know... you have to believe w all your energy, w all your soul... there's much more at play here than what we see on the surface.
There's more than this "game," much more than what you see, what you think is "important."
We are immortal and I don't mean that in a comic book, I WILL LIVE FOREVER bullshit way.
Our moments, our words, our actions, our energy... it vibrates and carries on.  We will last.  
I do not believe it's some wild hippy theory. I've seen too much.
Don't hold back. Don't stop yourself to err for safety.
Jump. Jump and fly and tell great stories of your life.


I mean it with every ounce of my energy... I had a conversation a little while ago with a woman who had a situation w some cancer.  She told me her story and how it effected her psyche.  
I said, "please believe, your body caught the cancer, not your soul."  I said it because the cancer effected her deeply.  It altered her inner being.  The physical, effected the mental and spiritual.  
I said "Know, they're separate, the mind, body and soul.  They are separate and often, they dont communicate thoroughly."
Her body caught cancer.
Her mind struggled to understand and accept.
Her soul was caught in the crossfire.
Now, none are connected, but all are connected, because we dont know how to disconnect... most dont know how to disconnect.  

Fact is this... my mind, my body and my soul are all very separate entities.  
Can they or could they, cross over and assist or work together?  Absolutely, I hope they do often, I think that would probably be nirvana (ever been there?)

You have to believe in things bigger than what you see.  
You have to have faith in something... something larger at play, a more dynamic "script."
And you have to believe, you are not a passenger.  The opposite is true. 
Now, you can choose to be a passenger.  All dumb, watching bad television, wishing you were that, hoping for this, wondering what ever happened to them.

Or you can give it some energy... you can drive this thing.  You can start by giving it some mental energy and SEE what you want in your own head.  SEE it.  SEE it again.  
Think about it.  Study it. 

Heres another quick story.... remember that story from a couple years ago, where I prayed for something and 2 day later the phone rang with an answer?
Well I was bored one day, flipping through some instagram shit... and saw a guy I know.  
He was just a guy, I followed mostly for nutrition and workout motivation, but again, he was just a guy w a normal job.
Then over time... his pics changed.  His gym changed.  His clothes changed.  His vacations changed.  Everything upgraded.    He went from ok money to MONEY-money, know what I mean?  SO I see him and I thought "Whatever change he made, I want that."  And I started checking on his page more often to see more vacation photos and more fun.
Next Monday, I start a new job in the same office he's in.  
Power of fucking thoughts.  Believe it.  

YOU are in control.  YOU choose to sit or stand.  YOU choose to walk or run.  
Will their be hurdles and obstacles.  I hope so.  If its easy, everyone would do it and then the value would diminish, right?  So we want it hard and thorny and dangerous, to weed out the pussies.  When we arrive, we want a tribe of like minded badasses who are ready for a grind and success and love and everything else that encompasses that best drink you've ever had.  That drink of water you needed when you were completely dehydrated and fading, that one drink that tasted better than anything youve ever had... you can have it daily.  
But YOU have to choose.
YOU can choose to be average and thats fine, for you.  I advise against it, but some people like safety.  Some people like 4 door sedans.  Some people like basics and pecks on the cheek at night (yes, I edited out what I really wanted to write for "pecks on the cheek.")
Or you can crank it up and really breathe and feel and hear and use all those wild senses plus wonder if you dont have a few extras that if you bring up at a party, they'll think you're "weird."

Again... its not black and white.  
It's not life and death. 
It's not this or that.
It's everything and then some.  
Fuck the rules.
Fuck what they said you should've done.  
Fuck where they think you should be. 
Drink it up, eat it up, feel it all.
You are you, and you're the absolute only one... so what are you going to do with it?
The clock is ticking, and it WILL expire at a time you dont know... Fact.  

You can run on a treadmill and stare at the same shitty walls, or run the roads and feel the air.  
Sweat.  Feel the rain.  Cry.  Laugh.  Fail.  Listen to great music.   Do something that feels good.   Love.  Take a chance.  Bet against the odds.  Stop think so fucking much.  Just play.  Play full go.  




This Is Blue Chip