Tuesday, January 28, 2020

A Good Week For This One...

A few months ago I was driving with Livi, my middle child.  She's 13, plays pretty much any instrument; athlete; 4.0 student; but for some reason, even given all the great things she does, everyone says shes mini me.  I'm laughing right now thinking of some dumb, maybe rude,  joke she would make and I would be the only one laughing hard, then someone just says, "see?"
Anyway, theres that part you have to know for this make sense. 
So we're driving, and she makes fun of me, comparing my jokes to my moms jokes.  I thought about how much sense that made given all I really tried to do around her was make her, my mom, laugh at something she shouldn't laugh at.  And that's what Livi now does to me. 

So then later on I was giving this more thought... thinking about how circular things are.  How "vision," can come and go.  How an old view from a new angle to change everything. 
We just shifted... i became ____ and she became ____... make sense? 
We just slide a mark to the left every now and then, making our way off stage. 

Or are we....?

Because a lyric hits me now when I think like that (insert arrow up).   I've been asked to stop writing so dark and talking about crazy shit, but... its my page.  And its needed, it makes sense of things.  It adds a variable or angle. 
Anyway, they lyric:
"Those who are dead are not dead, they're just living in my head."

And I gave a lot of time to thinking about energy.  
Energy of our thoughts.  
A deep, controlled energy.
Thought about ourselves as energy.  
Energy just temporarily operating within mammal.... what can the energy create w this mammal?
What can the energy create that the mammal hasn't realized yet?  

STOP!  That idea is too much fun, I will continue that idea at a late date.


Where the energy of these thoughts took me... 
some peace.  
The lyric... those who are dead, are not dead, they're just living in my head...
Doesn't that feel better?  


Those that arent here, can still be here to a degree.
I will gladly hold on to a degree.  
And with that, the energy, the energy we all share.  
Always shared.  
We come and we go and the energy can continue.  It can build momentum, that's what we mean when performing "in honor of,"  isn't it?  
Give this some thought.

yes, i am 100% sober.  
I'm sure you wondered at some point.  


This Is Blue Chip