Monday, February 7, 2022

People Watching

 I remember I was sitting near some people a few months back and I could hear their conversation.  All about covid and lockdowns and then the vaccines and protocols surrounding it, on and on.  Over x time, I could hear they were talking about friends and family and I could also clearly hear their personal stance on the subject... it was actually hard to listen because of all the above.  

Fiends and family.  It was depressing to hear.  They were saying the type of things that would permanently damage a relationship.  They literally were hoping to see people suffer for not taking not taking an experimental drug (which is now widely considered a factual statement) and they wanted to behave in a way to highlight they were above those they were speaking about.  

No one knew anything.  But they were all ready to play God and judge and ostracize and literally said "I hope they suffer."   I watched them and thought how sad.    




This Is Blue Chip